New ideas can be a source of economic development through innovation. But they must become projects. Projects need leadership, method and a pragmatic approach to be transformed into a commercial enterprise of the market.
Cairn to Success you in this difficult journey giving you the benefit of its experience and its network so that your idea becomes a successful project.
To whom is this offer addressed?
- Anyone who has an idea, an innovative project in the agri-food sector and its derivatives.
Services provided :
Types of intervention :
- Project analysis: Degree of maturity, feasibility
- Realization of the project: Optimization of the project master plan definition
- Economic modeling: Phase concepts, industrial pilot, funding testing, pre-market…
- Business plan: Mounting aid the business plan, Evaluation and Risk Management, legal structure
- Fundraisers Networking with potential investors
Target sectors :
- All channels can carry an innovative idea
Current projects :
Project duration :
- In the start-up phase, intervention by the day or half-day if necessary
- 1 and a half to design, defining methods and the establishment of the project at a rate of 2 to 4 days per month
- 2 to 3 years for the implementation of the project on the ground at a rate of 2 to 4 days per month