Green chemistry or “sustainable chemistry” provides for the implementation of principles to reduce and eliminate the use or generation of substances harmful to the environment, with new chemical processes and synthetic pathways “clean”, so environmentally friendly. The Industrial chemistry must now integrate the goals of environmental governance identified in its economic aspects and in preservation of human health.
This is a real opportunity to use unexploited resources from agriculture and / or forest. Our goal is to help you take advantage of this opportunity.
To whom is this offer addressed?
- Cooperatives of processing and marketing
- Industrial of processing
- Industrial of chemistry
- Operators of the forest : sawmill, plywood manufacturer …
Target sectors :
- Green waste
- Wood and related products
- Biomass of 2nd generation
- Intermediate crops
Types of intervention :
- Biological Process
- Green building
Current projects :
Cairn to Success participated in the creation of Bio-Valo.
- Service and innovation platform for the development of the biomass valorization sector in Auvergne Rhône Alpes
Project duration :
- In the start-up phase, intervention by the day or half-day if necessary
- From 6 months to 1 year at the rate of one to two days per week
- From 2 to 3 years on large projects of bio-refinery