In many countries the food industry is still in its infancy. There are few established factories and the markets are subjected to heavy import conditions with customs tariffs important. Yet there are still many opportunities for establishing vegetable production lines in these countries.
Cairn to Success has experience and knowledge in manufacturing finished products from field vegetables.
To whom is this offer addressed ?
- Investors wishing to establish a new production line in their country
- Consulting firms wishing to add a specialist in agriculture and agri-food having already established industrial units to their team
- Political or regional project sponsors wishing to study the feasibility of establishing a food factory
- Industries that currently handle fruits, and would like to expand with a vegetable production line
Target sectors :
- Frozen field vegetables
Type of project :
- Analysis and recommendation of equipment necessary for manufacturing
- Organization of equipment based on available buildings
- Calculation of investment and operating costs of a production line for frozen vegetables
- Development or reorganization of local agricultural production based on industrial needs
Project duration :
- In the start-up phase, intervention by the day or half-day if necessary
- 3 months for a feasibility study
- 6 months to 1 year for factory set-up
- 1 year follow-up after the start-up of production