Michel DELAITRE has a solid body of experience, developed throughout the course of his long career, always in direct contact with raw agricultural produce at the heart of agriculture and the food industry.
He has held various important leadership positions. Today, he would like to offer you his expertise and network of connections to help you to succeed in your projects.
Regions, big cities or consulting companies are now calling on him for his expertise across all sectors using agricultural raw materials, agriculture and bio-refinery as a consultant or program director.
- Leadership, sharing a vision for the future of agriculture, food industry and green chemistry
- Analytical mind allowing a sharp acceleration of projects
- Organization, clarification and project structuring to make emerge and become economically profitable enterprises
- Frank and direct communication with a lot of transparency to achieve unexpected results
- Openness and tolerance for analyzing all possibilities including the “no” reasonable
- Prioritizing pragmatic action to result
- Thirst for learning and challenges again and again
- Leader of projects: methanation, bio-processes, new energies and agro-ecology.
- Creation of a complete agricultural chain with cooperative entrepreneurship.
- Definition and implementation strategy enabling secure industrial agricultural supply at a competitive cost including biomass.
- Management of several industrial sites and creation of new plants.
- Reorganization and management of a € 100m turnover company with very good results in EBIT.
- Organization of 10 countries area cultures mainly in sales and marketing with a result of growth in both volume and profit.
- Defining the strategy and direction of a sales division in distributor-brand at European level in a hypercompetitive market.
- Project management to create substantial industrial companies.
Branch of activity
- Agriculture, Agricultural Cooperative
- Management of bio-sourced channels
- Industrial food
- Management of Agro-food brands
- Management of private labels
- self-taught entrepreneur
- MBA Cornell University Food Industry (1996)
- Fluent English
- Dutch (notion)
- Intercultural management
- 1991 KNIGHT OF AGRICULTURAL MERIT FRANCE
- 2004 Executive of the Year McCain Continental Europe
- 2016: Winner of the prize “Transformation” – MANAGER AWARD FOR TRANSITION – VALTUS