Food wastage is a major hot topic ! The largest share of food waste is perpetrated at household level. On the other hand there is a waste upstream of the consumer, when selecting product.
The by-products are a source of added value if they are reused in the processes of bio energy or biogas. Many innovations are still to be developed to give value to all raw materials before or after the industrial processing.
To whom is this offer addressed?
- For all companies using raw materials from the earth: in the food, in breeding, in forestry or agricultural bio resource 2nd generation and green building.
Target sectors :
- All sectors using land products
Types of intervention :
- Gather the producers of raw material, manufacturers and distributors together into the same project
- Organise the collection of marketing operators’ rejects to create other consumable products
- Assistance and follow-up in the fulfilment of concrete projects in the fight against food waste through the promotion of products
- Organize biomass supply a large industrial unit
Project duration :
- In the start-up phase, intervention by the day or half-day if necessary
- From 3 months to 2 years for the fulfilment of a project at a rate of two to three days per month