The culmination of a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach is the creation of a Social Business. It is a company that aims to be financially self-sufficient. If this is not the case, the goal is to achieve an objective enabling the company to maximise its positive impact on its ecosystem. All profits are reinvested in its development and therefore its sustainability.
To whom is this offer addressed?
- In any agri-food business that has already established a CSR approach and wants to go further
Types of intervention :
- Defining and implementing projects aimed at increasing the income of farmers surviving under the poverty line. Through training and improved access to markets
- Implementation of projects enabling young unemployed people to become farmers on land rehabilitated for cultivation
- Grouping young unemployed people for the natural farming of old brownfield operations by creating a social cooperative
Target sectors :
- Fruit and vegetables
- Field vegetables
- In the start-up phase, intervention by the day or half-day if necessary
- 1 and a half years for the design, definition of methods and establishment of the project at a rate of 2 to 4 days a month
- 2 to 3 years for the implementation of the project on the ground at a rate of 2 to 4 days a month