Properly addressing the importance of raw materials requires the inclusion of actors at all levels, from agricultural production to market introduction.
Product origin, such as the varieties of crop used, is a factor of the marketing mix, enabling a better response to consumer needs. Companies must implement managerial structures that avoid the silo mentality and are capable of fully exploiting the potential of the production chain, raw materials to finished products.
To whom is this offer addressed?
- For food manufacturers regardless of their size
- Industrialists of bio energy
- Packer companies specializing in the supply of fresh food.
- Fruits and field vegetables
- Fresh and processed vegetables
- Organic vegetable production
Types of project:
- Refocusing the strategy around local productions by establishing a dedicated producer network
- Reviewing industrial organization to enable a structured dialogue between supply services, industrial production services, agronomy and marketing
- Establishing relationships with other companies to create a full production chain, from the fields to the dinner table
- Implementing a contracting strategy to meet market requirements
- Manage and organize supplies of agricultural or forest biomass 2nd generation enabling industrial plant
- In the start-up phase, intervention by the day or half-day if necessary
- Initially, 6 months to 1 year, at a rate of 1 to 2 days per month
- In the longer term, 1 to 2 years, at a rate of 1 to 2 days per quarter